Professor, Deputy Dean of Materials Science Department
Lomonosov Moscow State Univerisity
Department of Materials Science
Education & Training:
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow M.S. 06/1992 Chemistry
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow Ph.D. 09/1995 Inorganic Chemistry
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow Doctor of Sciences 02/2003 Inorganic Chemistry
My research is focused today on the new materials, their processing and characterization techniques for lithium-metal-polymer and lithium-air power sources using a wide variety of soft chemistry and solid state preparation methods. Electrode materials under the study are related to vanadia nanobelts, nanotubes and their composites with chemically modified graphene or carbon nanotubes, molecular bronzes and hybrid organic – inorganic derivatives, manganese and tin oxide or titania 1D structures, macrocyclic complexes of transition metals, LiFePO4 system. Additionally, glassy and several kinds of nanostructured composites as advanced ionic conductors are to be developed for membranes and protected lithium anodes.
1997 – 1998 – junior research associate at Moscow State University
1998 – 2000 – research associate at Moscow State University
2000 – 2005 – senior research scientist at Moscow State University
2005 – present – deputy dean of Materials Science department
2006 - Corresponding member of Russian Academy of Sciences
2004 - First Shuvalov’s Prize of MSU 2003 - Gold Medal of European Academy of Sciences
2001 - Gold Medal and Prize for Young Scientists of Russian Academy of Sciences
2000 - Alexander von Humboldt fellowship (Germany)
1996 - 1998 - NEDO fellowship (Japan)
1997 - Annual Russian Federation Government Award for Young Scientists
1996 - ISTEC research fellowship (Japan);
Selected Peer-reviewed Publications:
1. G. Aleshin, D. Semenenko, A. Belova, T. Zaharchenko, D. Itkis, E. Goodilin, Yu. Tretyakov, Protected anodes for lithium-air batteries, Solid State Ionics, 2011, V. 184, P. 62–64
2. V.A.Krivchenko, D.M.Itkis, S.A.Evlashin, D.A.Semenenko, E.A.Goodilin, A.T.Rakhimov, A.S.Stepanov, N.V.Suetin, A.A.Pilevsky, P.A.Voronin, Carbon nanowalls decorated with silicon for lithium – ion batteries, Carbon, 2012, Vol.50, Iss.3, P. 1438-1442.
3. D.A. Semenenko, A.Ya. Kozmenkova, D.M. Itkis, E.A. Goodilin, T.L. Kulova, A.M. Skundin, Y.D. Tretyakov, Growth of thin vanadia nanobelts with improved lithium storage capacity in hydrothermally aged vanadia gels, CrystEngComm, 2012, Vol.14, P. 1561 – 1567.
4. D.A. Semenenko, D.M. Itkis, T.L. Kulova, T.S. Yashuk, A.M. Skundin, E.A. Goodilin, Y.D. Tretyakov, Fabrication of microporous cathode materials containing polyaniline–vanadia self-scrolled nanoribbons, Electrochimica Acta, 2012, Vol.63, P. 329–334
5. S. V.Demishev, A. L.Chernobrovkin, V. V.Glushkov, A. V.Grigorieva, E.A.Goodilin, H.Ohta, S.Okubo, M.Fujisawa, T.Sakurai, N.E.Sluchanko, N.A.Samarin, A.V.Semeno, Magnetic properties of vanadium oxide nanotubes and nanolayers, Phys. Rev. B, 2011, V.84, iss. 9, DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.84.094426
6. D.A.Semenenko, D.M.Itkis, E.A.Pomerantseva, E.A.Goodilin, T.L.Kulova, A.M.Skundin, Yu.D.Tretyakov, LiV2O5 nanobelts for high capacity lithium-ion battery cathodes, Electrochem. Comm., 2010, Vol.12, Issue 9, Pages 1154-1157.
7. Y.D.Tretyakov, E.A.Goodilin, Key trends in basic and application – oriented research on nanomaterials, Russian Chemical Reviews, 2009, Vol. 78, Issue 9, PP.801-820
8. E.A.Goodilin, E.A.Pomerantseva, V.V.Krivetsky, D.M.Itkis, J.Hester, Yu.D.Tretyakov, A simple method of growth and lithiation of Ba6Mn24O48 whiskers; J.Mater. Chem., 2005, 15, 1614 – 1620
9. Yu.D.Tretyakov, E.A.Goodilin, Fundamental chemical features of complex manganites and cuprates for advanced functional materials engineering, Pure Appl. Chem., 2004, vol.76, n.9, pp.1749-1768.
10. E.A.Goodilin, N.N.Oleynikov, G.Yu.Popov, V.A.Shpanchenko, E.V.Antipov, G.V.Balakirev, Yu.D.Tretyakov, On the stability region and structure of the Nd1+xBa2-xCu3Oz solid solution. Physica C., 1996, v.272, n.1&2, pp.65-78.